Thursday 9 June 2011

Grown up Daughters & a big Thank you

Its just occurred to me that I have 1 Daughter who has just finished normal schooling and is going into six-form college & 1 daughter that has just officially finished six-form college and is moving out to attend Uni a little later in the year! Doesn’t time fly by! Anyway I’m on here tonight because it's about time I said a big thank you to my misses for entertaining this slightly nutty trip that I am about to undertake (16 days till blast-off) for putting up with me, for finding the cash to fund this trip from an already stretched household budget, for letting me sod off for 10 days into the unknown....and all on top of what has been an extremely difficult year for her in lots of ways including changing her career, undergoing major surgery and that just the tip of the ice-berg...anyhow THANK YOU Mrs B, it hasn’t slipped past unnoticed, you are 1 in a million!                                 
Ohh and while I’m here, good luck Jess, I hope you have a great time at the Download festival this weekend, be safe, Katie you are brilliant, I wish you a great weekend too, as for me I have a marathon to run in Sunny/Rainy Norfolk (delete as appropriate) on Sunday, I will let you know how that goes at a later date!

Thanks for stopping by reader
John

1 comment:

  1. Thank you , at the risk of sounding soppy I wouldn.t have managed without you, so enjoy just come home safe. eternally <3 Mrs B.

    ReplyDelete